Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A visit to the dentist

It was time for us all to go to the dentist and it was Terry's second time and Rainey Grace's first time. I was so nervous about how they would do and if we would even get to have their teeth looked at. Of course, we hyped it up and used a little bribing with ice cream if they did well.

I couldn't believe that Rainey volunteered to go first and sit in the chair....and she was so funny! She was laughing at the hygenist the whole time and sat really still! She really liked "Mr. Water and Mr. Tickle" haha the intruments they used to clean her teeth.

Terry did not want to sit in the chair at all and was very hesitant. Taylor ended up sitting with him for the first part of the appointment and then he sat by himself when the dentist came in. He was doing well by the end of it.

I was so proud of them both! They both had great check ups and earned that ice cream treat for sure! :)


 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: