It is so bittersweet because Rainey might be our last "baby". As I was packing up her bedding I thought about what a sweet time it was having her and how much fun these past two years have been with our little girl. Taylor was so sweet as I was literally bawling over selling it. He said "Shelley, you really don't have to sell it if you don't want to." I think he was pretty shocked how much it effected me. I did think about keeping it but I am very excited for the next little girl that will be sleeping in that gorgeous bedding! And, I am not quite sure what I would do with it if I kept it. I didn't keep Terry's so I am OK with selling hers. I know it seems silly but it is a day I won't forget!
But, I did order Rainey's big girl bedding...here is a pic! I will have to post a pic when we get it all set up. She will stay in the crib for about another month until we pick up the day bed we have at my in-laws. I am sure that will be a whole other post on how transitioning her to the bed--not looking forward to that!




5 comments:
Oh sweets, I saw your fb status and I was thinking about you. RG is going to love her new bedding. You are such a good mommy. It is so pretty! Love you!
I know that was tough! Her big girl bedding is beautiful!! But I know she'll always be your baby. :)
LOVE her new bedding Shelley!
Love your choice of bedding! It looks just like RG! Can't wait to see how she does in her big girl bed soon!
You may be surprised at how well she does in the big girl bed. From our experience, girls "seem" to get it easier than boys. I know you are cherishing these sweet milestones . . . RG is growing fast and is so pretty. I hope to hang out with you and the kids soon - this summer has been much different than I imagined. Good, but different. Love you!
Post a Comment