Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bedtime with Dad

So tonight it was taking longer than I thought it would for Taylor to put Terry down for bed. When I went in to check on them this is what I found. Taylor spent his day off from work today working on one of his houses and he was tired! (note: it is 7:30pm) What a hard working Dad! He deserves to get tucked in every once in a while too:)

2 comments:

The Tittle Family said...

I kind of felt sorry for Terry at the beginning...he looked kind of bummed that Daddy was asleep and he was still awake, trying to read his own books! Was Taylor really sleeping thru all of that? I LOVE Terry's laugh at the end!

NCThorps said...

This is SO precious! What a blessing it is to have involved dad's, who give their all to their work and their family! Terry is such a sweet boy to just lay there quietly! :) I can't wait to hear hom sing Amazing Grace someday soon!