Monday, November 24, 2008

The exersaucer is back in business!

When I picked up Rainey from the church nursery yesterday they had her in an exersaucer! I could not believe it! She was having a blast and was standing up in it and everything. So when Taylor got home from work yesterday he got out Terry's exersaucer that he used and she loved it! I think she was ready for a change from sitting in the bouncy seat, under the play mat in the bumbo seat...I was ready too! Taylor picked on me though and said, "Awh honey, you missed one of her firsts." It's ok, I know I can't be there for everything! Here are some pictures of her enjoying her new toy:

And of course big brother had to get in on the action:)

Here is a picture of Terry when he first tried out the exersaucer back in October 2006. What a cutie!

1 comment:

The Tittle Family said...

Oh my goodness...she's growing so fast! I can't believe Terry was so little..hehe!