We had an awesome Spring Break last week! The weather was gorgeous and we had no where to be at any certain time! That was great:) Almost every day we played on the slip n slide and/or went to the park! I am so thankful for warmer weather..the kids are able to get out lots of energy and we aren't couped up inside the house.
On Friday the weather was a little rainy and overcast but we had been looking forward to planting our garden all week. The kids and Taylor planted carrots, broccoli, peppers, tomatoes, jalapenos, cucumbers and ocra. Can't wait to eat all this homegrown goodness! We also planted some hydrangeas and some hanging baskets around the house. I have to give Taylor major props for making our yard look so amazing! It is like an oasis--I love it!
My Dad came up Friday to spend the weekend with us. He helped Taylor finish some work on a house Saturday morning then Terry, Taylor, Dad and Word played golf until the evening. Terry loves spending time with the guys and he had a blast that day. Sunday we went to church and my Dad cooked a HUGE Easter lunch that was amazing! He is the best cook. My brother and his girlfriend came over to eat. The kids spent all day playing outside and it was the most perfect day. Especially knowing why we celebrate Easter--I am in awe everyday but especially on Easter knowing the sacrifice Jesus made for me and that he is ALIVE!!! No matter how much I mess up or make mistakes I know I am washed clean of all sins because of HIM! Amazing!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Too cute! Love those outdoor pics! ;) Let the fun in the sun begin!
It's been so long since I've sat dow and caught up on my friends' blogs. Sounds like you guys are busy and enjoying this sweet season of life.
Post a Comment