I am very excited to announce my new niece that was born September 4th! Sam was induced that morning and had her around 3:40 that afternoon. Taylor, the kids and I went down for the day and saw her only minutes after she was born! She is so precious and is a sweet baby. She is eating and sleeping well and they got home from the hospital today.
I am so proud of Vick--he is going to be such a great Dad! He was in tears after she was born and has been so attentive to Kimrey and Sam. Those Keith boys like to act tough but have a sweet and sensitive side too:)
I am so excited to be an Aunt! I have such a wonderful and fun Aunt and I hope I can be the same to Kimrey. I can't wait to see that little cutie again but until then here are some pictures! Love the little pirate hat:)
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congrats Auntie! So happy you know have a beautiful, healthy niece!
Love the pics, Aunt Shelley! So glad to hear things are going well for them! Can't wait to see more pics soon!
Post a Comment