Monday, March 16, 2009

On the way to church Terry said the funniest thing so I just have to document it....

Me: Terry, make sure you are a good boy today for Miss Brooke.
T: I am a good boy.
Me: No hitting, or pushing and share your toys.
T: I will and no roaring, Mom.
Me: You are right no roaring...and make sure you are a kind person to your friends and your teachers.
T: OK Mom. Will you be in my class today?
Me: No, I am going to big church today.
T: Well you make sure you are a good girl today. No hitting, no roaring and share with your friends.
Me: (as I am holding in laughter) OK Terry I will be a good girl today, thank you for reminding me.

1 comment:

The Congleton Family said...

The roaring part made me giggle! Is that where Terry has learned it from, Shelley?! haha! .. Terry is always such a good boy!